The 4-fold pushbuttons ASCILLA KNX is a S-mode KNX device for on/off switching of loads, dimming of lighting devices, controlling of motor drives or other programmable switching and control functions. It is equipped with integrated brightness and temperature probes and is designed for wall installation on circle or rectangle flush mounting box with 60mm distance between fixing holes. The device has two LEDs for each channel programmable for example as a status signal or orientation nightlight. The pushbutton has to be completed with four rockers and a frame that must be ordered separately.
Pressing a rocker, the device sends on the bus a telegram, which is received and executed by one or more KNX actuators. The device is powered by the KNX bus line with a SELV voltage 30 Vdc and does not require auxiliary power.
-On/off switching of single loads or groups of loads
- -Dimming of lighting devices
- -Control of motor drives (shutters, blinds with one or two programmable buttons)
- -Recalling and saving of scenes
- -Sending on the bus of values (temperature, brightness, etc.)
- -Switching to forced functioning (lock)
- -Measuring of room temperature and light brightness through integrated sensors (cyclical trasmission offset regulation, brightness adjustment, two programmable thresholds)
- -Different functions programmable for short pressure / long pressure of a rocker
- -Simultaneous sending up to 8 programmable values for each button