The Temperature Sensor KNX T-UP basic measures ambient temperature. The sensor can receive an external measured value via the bus and process it with the own data to an overall temperature (mixed value).
The KNX T-UP basic provides four switching outputs with adjustable threshold values as well as additional AND and OR logic gates. The sensor has got a PI controller for heating and cooling.
- Measurement of temperature
- Mixed value from own measured value and external value (proportions can be set in percentage)
- PI controller for heating (one or two step) and cooling (one or two step)
- 4 switching outputs with adjustable threshold values (Threshold values can be set by parameter or via communication objects)
- 4 AND and 4 OR logic gates with each 4 inputs. Every switching incident as well as 8 logic inputs (in the form of communication objects) may be used as inputs for the logic gates. The output of each gate may optionally be configured as 1 bit or 2 x 8 bits
- Configuration is accomplished by means of the KNX software ETS